Paranoid Much?

This is the main forum area.

Skull Lord
Skull Lord
Currently Playing:
A Link Between Worlds (3DS), Into the Breach (Switch)
PSN:
hexcrass
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:45 am
Here's an article on how to remove yourself from every* background check website. I'll give it a try later I think.

pibbman wrote:I decided to go ahead and use this list to collect removal procedures from ALL of these websites and provide direct links or instructions to do so.

The following list was provided as being the "big boys", so if you remove your name from these ones then all the smaller "sites" should fall afterwards.

* Intelius.com
* Acxiom.com
* MyLife.com
* ZabaSearch.com
* Spoke.com
* BeenVerified.com
* PeekYou.com
* USSearch.com
* PeopleFinders.com
* PeopleLookup.com
* PeopleSmart.com
* PrivateEye.com
* WhitePages.com
* USA-People-Search.com
* Spokeo.com
* PublicRecordsNow.com
* DOBSearch.com
* Radaris.com

How to remove yourself from each of these have been listed below. I would recommend that you scan some form of ID such as a state issued ID like a drivers license. Black out your picture and drivers number. Leaving your name, address and DOB visible. Any sites that requires such a thing will have an * after the address.

http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j1mit/how_to_remove_yourself_from_all_background_check/
Bone Scimitar
Bone Scimitar
Medals: 4
Lookie Loo Medal (1) Bronze Cross (1) Silver Cross (1) Gold Cross (1)

Currently Playing:
Dragonworld (Telarium, 1984), Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Nintendo 1988)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:42 am
Thanks! Now if you have any tips on how one might get their personal information removed from that pesky "TEN MOST WANTED" list the FBI insists upon posting all over the place, I would be greatly in your debt.

Return to General