Introductions Thread

This is the main forum area.

Scylla
Scylla
Currently Playing:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) (Arcade), Pop'n Music Fantasia (Arcade)
PSN:
hexcrass
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:30 pm
Pill'sGhost wrote:This is Pill, speaking through my ghost. I'm a relocated California city kid living in the rural country side of south Virginia, preparing for the eventual socio-economic collapse of the modern world. I have hoarded vast amounts of coffee for bartering, black powder for shooting, yeast for brewing, and kittens for cooking. In the meantime, I do love playing me some old school video games.

Some rare footage of Pill's Ghost :D :
 MAME Fighting League

Blood Skeleton
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:27 pm
Nashville TN here. And we still have a mall arcade (dead mall except recently-bought & refurbished arcade, and a few urban clothing boutiques) but in add'n to the same 2k's era fighting games, like at any place with cabinets, this place also has all its 80's and early 90's glory with lots of 100% working classics I hadn't seen in like 12-20+ years. The nostalgia gave me teary eyes when I stopped in after learning about it a year ago. MAME just doesn't give the same experience, plus now all games just cost a quarter again. For me thats like $1.50 to beat bionic commando, or $2-3 to beat TMNT - or $0.25 to play pac-man or burgertime for an hour or more before getting bored with it.

Scylla
Scylla
Currently Playing:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) (Arcade), Pop'n Music Fantasia (Arcade)
PSN:
hexcrass
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Welcome to the forums panicunit. You're mall arcade sounds great!
I've always wanted to go to Nashville ;)
 MAME Fighting League
Bone Scimitar
Bone Scimitar
Medals: 4
Lookie Loo Medal (1) Bronze Cross (1) Silver Cross (1) Gold Cross (1)

Currently Playing:
Dragonworld (Telarium, 1984), Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Nintendo 1988)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 am
hexcrass wrote:New members feel free to introduce yourselves here.
I'll start.
I live in northern California, in a depression style area of the state. I like a bunch of things that no one cares about anymore. I write most of the crap on ArcadePerfect.net, so you can probably tell what I'm into from there. If you can't be bothered, I'm into arcade gaming, PC Engine, fighting games, pinball, Neo-Geo, C64, weird music, pixel art, and other ill subjects.

Archival footage of Hexcrass in his early days, tearing it up on some Rad Racer.

Blood Skeleton
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 pm
Hello. My name is Nagashima. Pleased to meet you all.
Previous

Return to General